Thank you for your interest in GOLD Learning and our online lecture library. Through your purchase you acknowledge and accept the Terms & Conditions stated below. If you have any questions in regards to the terms, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to "seeing" you online!
Your privacy is the utmost concern to us. Information you have provided during registration and throughout your learning experience will not be shared with a third party. We will contact you periodically via email top provide information relevant to your account & for general educational opportunity updates.
Online Learning Library
Through the GOLD Learning Lecture Library, you will be able to access new presentations and lectures that have taken place at one of our past conferences. Presentations maybe offered individual or only as a bundled group of lectures. A certain period of viewing time will be allotted to each product and you will be required to view all the lectures within the product purchased within this period. When purchasing multiple items at the same time, your access time will be cumulative. If you do require additional time, please contact us for an extension. A $40 fee maybe applicable. GOLD Conferences International owns the property rights to the lectures on our website and grants the user non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-salable use the lecture materials.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- GOLD Learning is based out of Vancouver, Canada. The pricing of our events are based on the USD Currency however you may experience an International Transaction Fee from your credit card merchant.
- A refund will not be granted if any of the presentations have been accessed.
- An Administration fee of CAD$40 may be deducted from each refund.
- Refunds will not be granted for failure to attend or software incompatibility. Please ensure technical compatibility or contact our Technical Support for assistance.
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be available for certain field of health care providers. Please ensure you review the available credits for each lecture prior to purchasing the product.
- In order to receive accreditation for a particular presentation, delegates must be logged-in with their own username & password.
- You will be required to complete a short quiz after viewing each presentation to verify you have participated in the learning activity.
- Once a Lecture / Lecture Bundle is completed, you will be able to confirm your attendance and submit your viewing record. You will then be able to download your certificate of completion.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have not viewed the educational materials through one of our past conferences.
- Your Certificate(s) will reflect the amount of educational activity that has occurred.
GOLD Learning is proud to be one of the only continuing education events that are WHO Code compliant! As such, we do not accept sponsorship or advertising from any manufacturer, organization or company that is deemed to be in violation of the World Health Organization's International Code on Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes. As well, we require our Speakers to sign an agreement stating their knowledge of and compliance with the WHO Code. Should any individual, organization or corporation, who is speaking or sponsoring GOLD Learning be found to be in violation of the WHO Code, GOLD is at liberty to cancel their involvement and nullify any prior agreements.
- Please contact us if you have a group of 10 or more members that would like to view a particular product. A discount may be applicable depending on your group size.
- There is a limitation of 500 participants per live session (including the Presenter(s) and GOLD Learning Support Team).
- Seats will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Live educational activity rooms will open approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start.
- Please be aware that we have never had a situation in which there have been more people online for a live presentation than we had available seats in the room for, so we do not anticipate having to turn people away. That said, should it happen that there are more Delegates wishing to attend a live presentation than there are available seats, the recording will be available very soon after the live presentation for those who were not able to attend.
- The GOLD Learning Technical Team will provide online technical support for delegates during your time on our website, but are not responsible for ensuring that a delegate's computer specifications and internet configuration enable them to participate in GOLD Learning's online activities and resources.
- Technical Support will be available from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, Pacific Standard Time (Vancouver B.C.)
- Delegates are strongly advised to ensure that their computer and software configuration meet the following specifications:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.2 or higher. You can download this for free at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- Minimum Internet connection speed: At least 56.6kbps is recommended.
- Speakers or a headset.
- Lower internet connection speed may affect the quality of your live conference experience. Lower resolution recordings will be available after the live portion for the delegate’s convenience.
- Take our 20 second Technology Test now to check your Computer's capabilities.
- Each individual's log in details belong solely to the Delegate to whom GOLD has provided them to.
- Log in details are NOT sharable; they are to be used solely by the person who they are provided to.
- As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner then enables us to present you with advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with GOLDLearning.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number, nor do we share this information directly with them. You can visit this page to opt out of future targeted advertising.
- GOLD values and actively promotes the right of all individuals, regardless of income disparities, gender, disabilities, cultural diversity, and geographic remoteness, to have an equal opportunity to experience success in their academic and/or employment endeavors pertaining to their education with GOLD Online Learning. GOLD is committed to treating all its learners in a manner that allows them
- In its advertising, promotional materials, website and online meetings, GOLD uses only those images for which it owns and has a right to share, has purchased the rights to share, or has obtained legal permission to share.
- GOLD requires its Speakers to use only those images and graphics that they personally own and have a right to share, have purchased the rights to share, or have obtained legal permission to share in the presentations and power points that they provide to GOLD.
- It is GOLD's policy that the onus is on the Speaker to honor this policy and to ensure that their images and graphics fall within; GOLD is not able to vet each image and graphic that form part of the presentations and power points of its Speakers.