The GOLD Learning Lecture Library is available for individuals of any level of computer knowledge, from the first timer to the tech savy. An easy & fun conference flow allows individuals to seamlessly view live & recorded presentations, track their attendance and generate their attendance certificate. If you do experience ANY issue, fear not, we're here to help! If you are experiencing issues with the website, registration or viewing the presentations, please first review the suggestions below. If you continue to have problems do not hesitate to contact our technical support staff. We are standing by to assist you.
- Always here! GOLD Learning Technical staff will provide online technical support through various forms of communication including email, phone & online chat.
- Please ensure you run the technology test below in order to check your device compatibility with our presentation software.
- Delegates are strongly advised to ensure that their computer and software configuration meet the following specifications:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.2 or higher. You can download this for free at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- Minimum Internet connection speed: At least 56.6kbps + is recommended.
- Speakers or a headset.
- Lower Internet connection speeds will affect the quality of your live conference experience.You may need to limit the use of certain devices that are using the internet while watching the presentations (Skype, Netflix, Other connected devices).
- **IMPORTANT** Take the 20 second Technology Test now to check your Computer's capabilities. Click Here.
- Open our Virtual Meeting Test Room - Click Here. If you are able to see the confirmation slide once entering the room, you're all set! If you are viewing via mobile device, please review our mobile viewer instructions below prior to attempting to view the meeting test room.
- Browsers - If you are experiencing an issue accessing the website with a certain browser, please upgrade your browser or try using Mozilla Firefox.
We are excited to announce Mobile Device access to our LIVE and Recorded presentations! Please review the instructions below that pertain to your device. Recordings will require Adobe FLASH installed on your Android Device. (Flash not supported on iPad/iPhone).
iPhone & iPad:
iOS - Live Presentations: Using your normal browser, you will be prompted to download the Adobe Connect App through iTunes.
iOS - Recorded Presentations: Please download the Puffin Web Browser App and log into the conference website through the Puffin Browser. This app has a built in feature to allow you to watch FLASH based websites and presentations. You MAY need to modiy the settings for the Live Presentations to work properly. . Download
Android Tablet Users: Please download the Puffin Web Browser App and log into the conference website through the Puffin Browser. This app has a built in feature to allow you to watch FLASH based websites and presentations. You MAY need to modiy the settings for the Live Presentations to work properly. . Download
If you don't have sound, please check your settings within your puffin browser and enable "Ignore Mute Switch"
Step 1. Open the Puffin Browser & Copy the following settings:
- Tap "Data Savings" and change to "Customize" - Toggle "Flash on Demand" ON.
- Flash Quality will determine the amount of data you are using. If you are using a WIFI connection we would suggest "Medium" or "High". If you are using your phone data, we reccomend using "Low" . Tap the "< Settings" option at the top to return to the Settings menu.
- Toggle "Always Desktop Site" and "Ignore Mute Switch" ON. Tap "Done"
Step 2. In the Puffin Browser, navigate to www.GOLDLearning.com.
Step 3. Go to the Lobby or Recorded presentations section and select the talk you would like to watch. Tap to the yellow "View" button.
Step 4. The Adobe Connect room should open. You maybe prompted to press a play button first. You're all set!
Currently some mobile devices are not supported or have limited support. This includes the Kindle Fire HD and any Smart TV's - We are working towards finding solution for these devices but for now we recommend a supported desktop/laptop or tablet.
Issues When Watching a Presentation?
Sometimes unstable internet connections can lead to viewing interruptions. Unstable connections are caused by the following:
- Poor WIFI Signal
- Low Bandwidth Availability - Other devices in the household using the internet
- Low Resources available on your computer
Please do all the following steps. If you still are experiencing issues, please contact us for further technical support
- Unplug the power to your WIFI Router / Modem for 30 seconds and then plug the power back in
- Ensure other devices in the household are not using a lot of internet resources - ex. Netflix, Downloading, Streaming.
- Restart your computer
- Access the presentation again and enjoy!